Editorial contact: Elaine Walsh E Comm International, Inc.
520.620.0063 [email protected]
March 28, 2017
JVCKENWOOD Corporation Announces Integrated Communications Solutions at IWCE 2017
(Las Vegas, NV) JVCKENWOOD Corporation will exhibit at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2017, on March 29 and 30 in Las Vegas, NV. JVCKENWOOD will show professional wireless communications equipment solutions developed through the integration of next-generation IP solutions and existing professional wireless communications for public safety, public sector, and private enterprise users, jointly with EF Johnson Technologies, Inc. (EFJT), the JVCKENWOOD Group’s subsidiary in the communications systems business in the U.S.
- A new initiative integrating JVCKENWOOD communications systems with development partner applications to create solution packages designed to address specific market segments.
- A development partner’s Automatic Injury Detection application technology, integrated with LMR radio, for immediate first responder injury detection.
- Team efficiency in the hospitality market is improved with a solution that enables voice and text communications via NEXEDGE® radios.
- A Windows compatible, and NXDN and DMR capable, cost-effective, basic business AVL and dispatch solution.
- Expanded reliability and performance of NEXEDGE wide area networking for public service and private enterprise.
- Indoor and outdoor personnel tracking at commercial facilities to improve staff deployment, using NEXEDGE GPS and Bluetooth.
Concept exhibits highlight a Head-Up display (HUD) system that projects the vehicle’s wireless communications information on a translucent panel mounted in front of the driver to ensure safe driving and a demonstration of a method to seamlessly connect the coverage of a professional digital radio system and a cellular phone network.
New products being unveiled at IWCE are the NX-3000 Series multi-protocol radios, compatible with NXDN™ and DMR protocols, allowing users to switch between the two protocols and the most advanced KENWOOD Viking® radio designed for public safety. Ergonomically designed, the VP6000 portable radio has a flared grip, large glove-friendly knob, and top display. All KENWOOD Viking radios are easy to use and maintain, featuring TrueVoice™ noise cancellation, perpetual software licensing with the Vault™ and Armada™ fleet management software.
JVCKENWOOD Corporation is a global manufacturer specializing in innovative professional system solutions. JVCKENWOOD manufactures the highest quality secure communications solutions including analog, DMR, P25 and NEXEDGE® radios that use the NXDN™ protocol. JVCKENWOOD provides complete turnkey system solutions for the utility, public safety, government, education, healthcare and business and industrial markets as well as first responders in public safety, public service, and the federal government. JVCKENWOOD creates excitement and peace of mind, while aiming to achieve profitable growth and become a business group that is widely trusted by society. For more information, visit http://www.jvckenwood.co.jp/en/, www.kenwood.com/usa, www.efjohnson.com and www.zetron.com.